Tiger is gonna pick the tix up today..!!
But I want to change it to 12th July instead. Wednesday just seems so 'weekday'. And also because my uncle and his family from Canada are coming to Brunei on Wed. So must stay at home be a good girl for one day.
4 tix are oredi taken by me, Tiger, GentleViv and OMGChuoRong. 2 extra tix left. Have asked HappyJosh and JXakaSharon but they haven reply.
I might cancel the remaining 2 tix or or or I could stand outside the cineplex with a cardboard hanging from my neck which says " HP tix for sale! Good seats! Only 2 left!"....
Hmmm....God, that's a really hard decision.
******************************************
On another note, I just realised that I spent 07/07/07, 07.07am sleeping. While others are doing 'important stuff' like blogging it down or waking up just to experience 07/07/07, 07.07am.
Why am I even typing this? as if I care....WTF.
2 comments:
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
U mean you care abt 07/07/07 or you want the tix? Haha...I know! Both!
Chuo rong told me u and sanny wants to go. Ba..I book for u guys too la. If still got...;p
Post a Comment