Don't know why the fuck am I typing this but I have fungal infection, y'all!
And of all places, it has to be at my punani. JK.
It's near my punani. It is located at the area where my legs joins my punani. Both sides.
It started itching abt a month ago. I thought it would go away but no. Red patches appeared and begins to spread.
Seeing that, me= scared.
Went to the doctor just now. Lied on a bed with my legs spread open. *oooo the horror*
Doc: Yup, it's definitely fungal infection.
Me: Oh, is it dangerous?
Doc: No. It is very common among women cause the *area* is always moist and dark and there is friction.
Me: *nods*
Doc: And there are fungus in our vaginas. But they are good fungus.
Me: *nods nods*
Then, I don't know what the hell possessed me.
Me: Is it because of *coughs* sexual intercouse? Coz I nev..*coughs*
Doc: Oh no no no no no, it is because sometimes the fungi decides to flare up thus causing the infection.
Me: Is it because the area is not kept clean?
Doc: Nope.
Seriously, there is no panadol for stupidity.
Why the hell did I ask that "isitbecauseofsex" question? I guess I don't want the doctor to think I got the infection because I go around slping with random dudes just in case if that is the cause.
Anyways, she gave me some cream to put on. Have to do so everyday for 2 weeks. Shit. Warts on foot. Fungal infection on punani. I sound like some whore in Geylang. *cringes*
No comments:
Post a Comment