Mmmm..I loike! My parents and uncle always buy the huge lukams imported from Taiwan i think. I love those especially. They are big and juicy and sweet and easy to eat. I hate the tiny ones. Coz most of them are very sour.
I think I can have those big lukams for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
**************
I am very addicted to KatdeLuna's Whine Up. The tune just makes you want to get up and jiggy. I actually thought abt going for dance lessons. Just to learn the dance moves for this song. Paloi.
She has another good song too. 'Love Me, Leave Me'.
***************
My current playlist:
KatdeLuna - Whine Up
KatdeLuna - Love Me, Leave Me
Monrose - What You Don't Know
One Republic - All Fall Down
One Republic - All We Are
One Republic - Say
Vannesa Carlton - Nolita Fairytale
***************
I just realised that I have less than a month left in this company. So excited to leave!! But after that what I am going to do, I dunno la.
No comments:
Post a Comment