Thursday, January 3, 2008

Reflection.

I have been to a number of blogs and saw that they have made some sort of relection on the past year.

I oso want le...

Here goes!

2007.WAS.SHIT.

That's all.

No..for real! 2007 was shit. Started working and I had the 'privilege' to work with WWBHUC. Stayed in Brunei while all my frens went for studies.

To look at 2007 in a more positive way would be that I get a lot more money to spend. In the past I had a fixed monthly allowance of 30 bucks and asking from my parents for extra if I need any. Now, if I want to get something and my mum is kinda reluctant, then I'll be like "Fine. I'll get it myself."
And I also can drive around. In daylight oni.

Hum......................It's ok. I'll quit at the end of Feb 08. And who knows if my other applications are successful, then I might leave Comosi even earlier..*fingers crossed agn*

In short, fuck 2007! I am glad you're past tense.

No comments: