Monday, January 21, 2008

I just fucking ah lian-ified myself.

For all these years, I have never exit a hair saloon with such embarassment. My hair colour is really butchered. For fuck's sake, I am not kidding OK!

The best way to describe my hair colour is to say that it resembles the 3 layer teh-C ping. Light gold on top, brown in the middle and dark brown on the bottom. >.<
I can do free advertisement for the hawker stalls selling 3 layer teh-C ping.

Now I just look like a typical ah lian who's afraid that some other ah lians will 'stew her non-existent boiplen'.

I wanted brown. Because my hair is very black, they need a lighter colour so that the outcome will be brown. The problem is they chose a colour too light. Platinum blonde to be exact. WTF??
Anyone who dyes her hair at least one a year will know that platinum blonde + black = ah lian gold! Whatmore, she is a hairdresser le!

I only found out that they use the blonde after my head turns gold. *long pia*

I will go to another saloon to get it fixed. What a waste of money.

No comments: