Tuesday, January 22, 2008

HongKong Professional Saloon saved my life!

Teehee....
Now my hair is a rich dark reddish-brown colour. But they had to dye my hair 2 times!

The first time, the colour did not seep in at all. I was kinda shocked that my hair is still the same kanasai colour after the 2nd time dye-ing.

Hairdresser: What brand did the first hairdresser used on you?
Me: Goldwell.
HD: Goldwell arh? Aiyo, no wonder la. It takes up to one week before you can dye your hair agn if you used Goldwell.
Me: Huh?? So how..?
HD: It's OK. I try agn.

She rummaged thru the little drawer and mixed up a much darker colour. Kinda like dark chocolate. And the outcome is ta-da!! Dark reddish-brown. Or auburn. No picture yet. Maybe when you see me in town or later I'll upload some before and after picture la.

No comments: