Friday, January 25, 2008

Kaizen Sushi sucks donkey ass!

My Gad ahh....


The only positive thing I can say abt Kaizen is that it is much bigger than Excapde KB. There are more rooms and more tables. And the rice and noodle are alrite. The rest..Pfft!

We went there at abt 8pm. And a few of the items on the menu are no longer available.

" Sori, mam. We hab no morr eeell"
" Sori mam, da beep noodal pinished alrady"

I ordered the Enoki Butter. MrSerene likes it a lot. I thought it was kinda bland and dry. Wouldn't kill for the cook to put some gravy la. JXakaSharon and I ordered the beef noodle. Since it is finished, we ordered the curry chicken udon. However, we were served curry chicken don instead. Which is rice. And no we don't want anymore rice coz we just had one plate of chicken+egg rice just now. We want udon. Noodle.

Me: No, we ordered curry udon.
Waitress: Udon? No, you ordered curry don just now.
Me: Nope. I said udon.
W: *looks to the plate of rice* This is curry don. (Something like that la)
AaronLo: We don't want curry don. We want curry udon.
W: Udon?
AaronLo: Yes, do you know the meaning of udon?
AaronLo: Can you change the rice to noodle?
W: OK.

She was expecting us to be like OH IT'S OK WE'LL JUST TAKE IT NEBER MIND. It's not OK. Maybe if we didn't had the plate of chicken+egg rice, we might la.

And when the noodle finally came, PaoHui was asking me to check for any spit inside the noodle. Hahaha...

There were 8 of us eating. And the total bill came up to 210 bucks. So we had to pay 26 dollars each. Very expensive right?? With 26 dollars, I can eat 2 times at Excapade oredi.

No leng zhai in Kaizen summore le! In Excapade got the super cute sushi chefs and waiters. And although Excapade is smaller and has only one room, it's still the best. Afterall, becoz it has only one room, you'll feel more kambang being able to sit in that room ba while the others have to sit outside. Hehe...

Not saying I won't go back there agn. I might want to try other kinds of rice and noodle they have. I still love you Excapade!

No comments: