Friday, January 11, 2008

What the fuck???!!!

AIYA.....!

My mum langgar-ed my uncle's Lexus the other night with the Land Cruiser. And everytime something happens to the Land Cruiser, the number will pop up in Magnum 4D or Toto one. So I bought the number 1771 and 1717 (trying to outsmart the 4D God here). Obviously I wasn't smart enough.

You know what came out?

7117.

I. DID.NOT.'PAU'.THE.NUMBER.

When you 'pau' a number, it means no matter what order the number comes out in, you will win the prize money. Janji the 4 numbers are correct. However it's much more expensive when you 'pau' it. A normal number will set you back abt 75 cents. When you pau a number, there are 4! possibilities (permutations kids! Statistics remember?). So you'll have 24 possibilities. 24 x 75 cents is 18 dollars!! Hell no I am gonna spend 18 dollars on a number that might or might not win.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I am oso aware that it oni cost me 6 x 75 cents to 'pau' 1771 coz there are 2 same numbers there but dunno la!!! This blog's author has worms for brains ba)

Lim Peh and Lau Bu win lo. Altho it's kinda measly. But better than nothing rite!!

And I oso bought another number. 2095. Vijay told me there was an accident and he saw the number. It is actually 2795. But I heard wrongly. And buy 2095 instead. The number came out in a different order oso!!!!!!!!!!! On the same day! In the same draw!

If not, I'll win at least 200 bucks oredi. *smacks forehead*

*looks up to the blue blue sky*
Why you dun let me win?? 200 dollars oni le! If win oredi, I'll donate 10 dollars to the temple le. Sheesh..!


***********************

Good news: I finally got my new bra, panties and new shoes.
Bad news: Still no navy blue long tube top.

How the fuck can the whole of Miri has no blue tube top?? Sigh....

I think my high-heel shoes is really gorgeous tho. It's shiny red with gold strips. It might look kinda auntie-ish when you see them as it is. But when it's on my feet, it's really pretty.

Thinking of getting another pair of flats. And on to more clothes shopping.

No comments: