The uncensored version somemore.
The reason I *paiseh* is because everyone knows what the movie is famous for. And I watched it. So it means I have also seen the ahem lor.
I bought the DVD for 2 dollars in Bandar. Although the quality is good, the subtitles sucks ass OK. It pisses me off so much that I decided to watch it without the subtitles. Resulting in me not being able to understand a word the characters are saying until Tang Wei made a call to Wang LeeHom in Cantonese. WTF.
Sypnosis: The story follows a young women Mrs. Mak(Tang Wei), who has taken a seemingly impossible mission to help with the plot to kill a Japanese collaborator, Mr. Yee (Tony Leung), by seducing him. However, while successful in seducing Mr. Yee, she soon found herself falling in love with her target, with disastrous results for the plotters.
The movie goes on until my sis and I saw Tang Wei have sex with one of the team members. Fucking digusted OK! She is so pretty and the guy looks like shit, no kidding.
And I hated the part when LeeHom had to plunge the knife into some guy's tummy. He wouldn't die for fuck's sake. And another team member used the same knife to stab him in the chest a few more times. Still, he don't want to die. He got pushed down the stairs. LeeHom went after him and twisted that dude's neck. Only then he dies. So semangat rite..It seriously broke my heart to see LeeHom kill him coz in my heart, LeeHom is not capable of such violence. He is an angel. *sighs*
And of coz, the sex scenes with Tony Leung. Who can miss that??
Looks very real but I don't think they 'do it' la. Although everything is visible. Pet pet mao and all that.
Sis: OMG! He go and kiss her armpit hairs!! Yucks!!!
I know. Is it like the 'IN' thing to not shave your armpit? Coz if it is, I would love to be in that era minus the war. I love the glamorous cheongsams they are wearing. And I can save a whole lot of dough on Veet wax, shavers and tweezers.
The only thing which hit me the most abt the movie is the last scene of Tang Wei and her frens being handcuffed and forced to kneel down on a cliff. I supposed they got caught and are to be executed. I cannot imagined what it is like to be in that position. Scares the crap outta me.
To those who plans to watch the movie, buy a DVD with good subtitles. Other wise you won't understand a word they are saying.
No comments:
Post a Comment