Thursday, October 2, 2008

Dunno what to write as title.

Here are the pictures of my new shoes! I like the peeptoe flats so much coz they are SO soft I went back and got another 2 pairs today. Black and white. Oh yeahhhhhhhh!

Look carefully. This is the stairs I have to climb countless times everyday to get to my room. I think it's 70+ steps. That's about 70 calories one way girls!!! It doesnt look that creepy coz it's the daytime.
This is the path that leads to my room. U see the door rite in front of u? That's room 333, my room. And the attic is on top. The door has some old frame summore. Sigh. Oh hey, there's not only ghosts but vampires as well ahahahah!

I am going to work tomorrow from 5 until it closes, on Sat 3 until it closes. Rest on Sunday and I'll go to the city. And on Monday, Imma gonna work from 7.30am until it closes at night. Ohhh yeah, can't wait!

***********************

I learned how to carry 4 plates in one go today and oh my fucking god, my left hand is still shaking rite now. Initially, we had to carry 2 plates first and it was the hardest thing to do. My fingers almost broke off ok. We had to carry 2 plates and walk around the huge Courtyard Cafe like dumbasses. The next round is 3 plates in my left hand. Another walk round the CYC.

I almost drop one of the plate. Luckily, I didnt. Coz then I would have to pay for it.
Surprisingly, the last round of 4 plates seemed easier coz my hands are like so effing numb that I dont feel the pain anymore. After that, we had to serve the plates. Other students will pretend to be customers and we had to carry 4 plates and serve them.

This time we had to clean up the forks and knives too. You know how heavy are those? Together with the 4 plates = Lesley go die.

No comments: