Friday, October 31, 2008

Puppies!!

I have been looking for accommodation for the past week and I have found quite a few which are cheap and near to ICMS. But the problem is they are all available now and I have no idea if it will still be available by Dec. I ahve to keep on looking.I'll move out by the 15th of Dec.

I looked for puppies too! There are 2 which I am interested in. One is a mini breed Maltese ShihTzu and it's only $290. It's already been to the vet so it is all checked.

The other is a smaller Maltese toy breed and they cost much more. Bout $590. But they are SOO cute. The guy posting on the net is a dog breeder so he has pups coming in several times per year. So if I can find a place to stay, then I might get the pup in March or I can wait for a new litter in May or July. I am so excited to get a puppy!!

No comments: