Saturday, October 11, 2008

I am munching on cold chicken turkish now.

Got the turkish from the cafe for free. There's my dinner.
Too lazy to heat it up so I just ate it cold.

I told the boss I quit. And next Sun will be my last day at Northern Bites.
My pay ah? $11/hour for the first week bcoz 'I don't know anything'. And $12/hour from the second week onwards.

I havent found another job yet but I don't reli care coz many assestments and assignments are due from week 5 onwards so I prolly need to spend more time on studies instead.

Today I had brunch with 3 Vietnamese girls. Is it just me or does Vietnamese language sounds like Thai? With lotsa 'plau', 'neh', 'ker' and all that slangs.

1 of the girls is very cute you know. She's kinda short and very very very petite. Her voice is very gentle and so adorable la! She's 21 but looks like 12 no shit. I was told that everytime she goes to bar, the bouncer always stops her and ask for ID. Hahahah!

*************

Gawd! I have 2 4% mini tests due next week and I have not even done it yet. I better not forget to do it or else you'll hear me whining agn (gee, but like I whine every post).

No comments: