Callie is such a baddd roomie!
She gave me one Lindt's milk chocolate to try and now I am hooked.
And I cannot believed I have just spent $110 in one hour. Like OMG!
I was supposed to go to Vodafone and get my credit checked but now they need my bank statement. So mafan to get a contract one orh.
Then I went to ICE and got 2 yoga pants, 1 jean short and 2 tees for $80. And I bought a box of Lindt's and a novel at Humphrey's for $20.
THEN, I went to Coles and realised that they sell the same box for 4 dollars less. T_______T
Bought some food and more Milkyway! Seriously, I am addicted to Milkyway and Lindt's right now. I need someone to save me.
****************
Today's weather sucked gao gao. It had been raining since 8am in the morning. It's 7pm now and it is STILL raining.
The wind was SOOOOO strong that it almost picked me up 2 times. No shit.
No comments:
Post a Comment