Friday, October 24, 2008

My grades..T______________T

I recently sat for my first exam in 2 1/2 years.

The exam was for ISYS123 and it is divided into 4 parts.

1) Word Quiz. 10 multiple choice questions.
2) Powerpoint Quiz - 10 multiple choice questions.
3) Word Exam - Modify a document according to the instructions given.
4) Powerpoint Exam - Create a powerpoint based on the topic "My Fav Sport".

And oh mai gawdddd!! I scored oni 7/10 for word quiz and 9/10 for powerpoint quiz. Hmm, did I mention it was an OPEN BOOK TEST??!!!!!!

However, the practicals were not an open book test and I oni managed to score 85/90 for powerpoint and 63/90 for word wtf. Seriously, how the hell can you score 63/90 for word exam when it is so easy?? Why my dear, you just dont study and dont pay attention in class!!

Sigh!!!

Today, I sat for my Legal Issues in Event Management Exam. I feel kinda good about it coz I did study for it. I finished the 45 min paper in 35 mins. Fingers crossed that I can score decent marks for it.

No comments: