I think I haven't told u guys about how Callie, Jodi and I stole a weighing scale from the sidewalk. Well, we didn't technically steal it. It was thrown out on the sidewalk together with other things.
Then, today I decided to weigh myself to see if there's any change in my weight. HOLY MOTHERFUCKER SHIT!
I fucking gained weight!! Although it's no surprise that I gained coz of how much I love Lindt and Milkyway. But can you guys guess how much I have gained in the past 6 weeks?? I'll tell at the end of this post. T________________________________________T
T_______________________________T
T_______________________T
T______T
T____________________T
I cry one thousand times also useless ah.
To think that I have to climb that damn hill and stairs everyday, at least I could lose a LILLLL bit of weight rite?? Instead, I gained a total of xx superchauchibai pounds. *cries*
My fault oso la. Maybe because I think I'll lose weight by climbing the hill, it gave me excuses to eat more and thus....this day.
All my roomies weighed themselves. And we all have about the same weight. Maybe 1 or 2 kgs difference. WTF.
T___________T
**************************
Do you know that ICMS is having a mahjong competition tomorrow night??
I wished I remember how to play it then I would dress up like the landlady in KungFu Hustle to join the competition.
*************************
Ppl, I have gained a fucking 15 pounds. Can you guys tell from the pics if I have gained that much? Fuck ah....
No comments:
Post a Comment