Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mould, creepies, subjects and stupid iron.

The fridge in the kitchen should be thrown down the 4 storeys and burned to charred bits. I bought a box of strawberries from Coles and put them into the fridge. The next day, I wanted to eat them and then I opened the fridge just to lay my eyes on a box of MOULDY strawberries.

My strawberries!! You know how much I love them! Hmph!! Wasted my 2 bucks.

Now I place all my little fruities on my study table that it looks like a fruit stall.

**********************

I don't know if you might think about it already but apparently, the college is haunted wtf. Like the college is a castle built in the 1800s so something gotta happened along the way up to 2008 rite?

My floor which is the top floor is directly beneath the attic. I'll take pictures and show you next post. Tara, who is Jodi's roomate is a returning student. She told Jodi who told Callie who told me that her previous room has a hole which enables her to look directly up to the attic and said she saw some weird shit. She saw a ghost too! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wtf!

Previously I am not afraid AT ALL and I can shower at night (but I oni do so when I have my period. Female hygiene ba). Now............I cannot help but think abt what Callie told me whenever I am in the shower or climbing the freaking stairs alone at night.

Help me!!

**********************

Venue Operation EVT110 is really fun when we get to do practicals. Today we did site inspection and try to find a appropriate venue for a conference and a wedding. The lecture was a drag as always. I wish we get to do more practicals.

Hospitality Operations EVT110 will be fun when we do practicals too. We are going to learn how to carry 4 plates at a time and make coffee!! Seriously, like carry plates??? Pffftttt!! Making coffee will be interesting though. And some other hospitality stuff.

Legal Issues EVT115 is ALL lecture. The lecturer, Mrs Giogiutti has HUGE racks. Ok that aside, although it was boring when she spit words like parliament, federal, state, plantiff, defendant at me coz it makes no sense whatsoever, it was really interesting when she told us stories abt real-life criminals and how they are charged. Law is kinda interesting.

***********************

Remember the other day, I said I'm gonna iron my clothes? I did. But the iron is so useless that after I did the ironing, it looked no different than when it just came out from the dryer.

So much for trying!

No comments: