Hello, just blogging from my new phone. OMG! THIS PHONE IS LIKE SOOO AWESOME.
It is grey in colour and has sleekest body ever. It's the Nokia E71.
My new number is 0425634788. I have every number from 2 to 8 wtf.
It's kinda tiring to blog using the phone although it has a QWERTY keypad. So now I only use it to look at Facebook and read the news (apa lah, since when you become so ah sam one?)
**********
Edit using lappie:
I received my law paper back. I got 29/30!! So fucking happy la..Mrs G (my lecturer) handed the paper back to me senyum senyum lagi and told me I did a very good job. :DDDDDDDDDD
Wah seh, any friends of mine studying to be a true professional lawyer shud be so proud of me ah (but seriously, in my course you only need to study law so that you know what NOT to do so people can't sue you wtf)
After the paper handout, she let us out early and then, I went straight to my lappie and start doing the much dreaded MGMT112 1500 word essay. Semangat kali ah.......Can you believe that essay has been on my weekly 'to-do-list' for about 4 weeks now? It's due next week Tuesday. So gotta rush man.
I am currently at about 800+ words so abt 600 words to go! Add oil!
No comments:
Post a Comment