Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ticks!

OU MAI FARKING GAWD!

It's ticks season. A Norwegian girl got a tick behind her ear in our Law class last Wed. And she went to the hospital to remove it. Then our Law lecturer, Ms G started telling us about ticks. There's an area in Manly which is infamous for ticks.

Ticks love to burrow itself in warm places and soft tissues like behind ur ears, on your neck and so on. It's sucks your blood and infects your blood and you get lyme disease. Lyme disease if left untreated can paralyse you and kill you. I am so scared now.

Coz the area just on top of my ass crack is kinda sore 2 days ago. And when I tried to find out what is it, I felt a tiny bump on top of my ass crack. Which just totally reminds me of ticks!! Pls DONT let it be a tick bite. Altho the pain is kinda going away but I dont want to be so sure.

Gosh, just makes me wanna shower and scrub every part of my body clean.

No comments: