Saturday, October 18, 2008

Luna Park!!

Har-loww!!! I have officially quit my shitty job now. But I havent receive a single cent from from my boss. Well, he told me to go to the city on Mon/Tue to get the money from his accountant. Will update agn if I get it.

We had no lessons on Friday because it was graduation day for previous term 9 students. I saw them on my way out to work and can't help but ti think that's gonna be me in 3 yrs time!! Excited gao gao!

I returned back from work at around 3pm and was laying in my bed when Callie came back and told me abt their plans to go to Luna Park. She invited me to go with them. I didnt want to go as first coz I wanted to do my assignments (been putting them off for a long long time) but then I have been working so hard for so long already, I want to have some time out of Manly. So I agreed.

Us on the ferry.
We reached Luna Park at around 7pm.
Must take pic.
Quite creepy hor the face.



Agn, the fat lady between 2 tall guys.
Lana. Jenna and Chelsi.




Jodi and I.
I look like I'm in jail.


I was a bit scared when takinng the pic with this thing coz I have no idea what's it gonna do to me.

Candid shot but boy Callie and I were ready man.
Tango Train. This is seriously one of my fav rides. It just goes so fast backwards first then forwards.

I think I look thinner in this mirror wtf.
Dunno what the name of this ride but it is so exciting. Ahahah! It is horizontal initially then it starts to spin and tilt to almost being vertical. I was holding on to the railing so hard I have a hard time writing today.

Huge slides. This one isnt that scary. The Giant Slide is the one that scared the shit outta me. I didnt take a pic of it tho. U sit at the edge of the slide and it is like 90 degrees drop down the slide. I was screaming my head off coz I didnt want to let go voluntarily so I told the guy working there to push me off the edge. He did. Sigh.

LOL! It wasnt that scary once you slide down. I actually wouldnt mind going off that Giant Slide agn ahahahhaah.

This is also my fav thing in Coney Island. The Spinning Tunnel. I was seriously spinning around in the tunnel like clothes in drying machine before I can finally climb out of it. Callie was the first to go and we were laughing our asses off at her.
There's the basketball game where you need to score 3 shots to geta big dice. I wanted the red dice so I paid $10 to get 6 shots. I oni got 1 shot. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!! My $10 ah......
Since I got 1 shot in, I am oni able to get a red heart. That stupid heart cost me $10.

Altho Luna Park is no Disneyland or what but I had so much fun there maybe coz I hadnt gone out for almost 1 month already. Tomorrow I'm gonna spend the whole day with Jia Wei and Lai in the city. More pics maybe?? Heheh.

No comments: