Can't believe I actually stayed THAT long in Mosaic.
Started at 10am today and I thought the longest they would need me for is prolly 5 hours. But then Andrea suddenly asked me "Lesley. What time can you stay until today?". I'm like "Anytime.".
Then he gave me this most evil grin ever wtf. And then I worked until 10.30pm.
Tired....But I made lotsa $ today!
I have done 12 hours shifts 3 times this week. Remember how I told u guys about my Tues and Wed shifts in banquets and how it will be easy because it is not those big-scale functions?
Well, FML.
Coz instead, it was 2 breakfasts turned around for 2 lunches and set up for 1 dinner. It was damn busy ok!
It's alright. In my first week, I have already done 41 hours! So I need another 40 hours or so next week.
************
About my ticket, well I have made the full payment yesterday. I transferred $1000 first and then queued another payment to be processed at midnight.
So once the payment is cleared, I'll receive my ticket! And the date is set at 26th Dec!
:D
*************
Ok..so I've gotten kinda close to a few guys at work. Esp Matthew, Joseph and recently Apollo.
*rewinds to a week ago*
I was at the main bar with Joseph when Nicole came and told me about how Matthew has been dating his current gf for 4 months and have not done IT yet.
Nicole: He waited 4 months! And she still wouldn't do it with him. Matt did say she is a virgin tho so he didn't wanna push her.
Me: Wow...he must really like her.
Nicole: How can anyone date without having sex?
Me: I do. I'm still a virgin too. I'm doing the whole 'saving it for my hubby' thing.
Joseph: Yeah..but what if your husband has done it before?
Me: Well, that's his problem. As long as I have not done it before.
And so it goes on.
Then on Wed, Joseph and I were polishing glasses in the Barnet Room when Apollo joined us.
I was talking about how I'm sorta taking medication to help me sleep at night and then Joseph said this.
Joseph: I actually have a another method but I'm not going to say it in front of 'this one'. It gets me exhausted! ('This one' actually refers to me wtf)
Me: Hey! Ohhhh...I get what you mean by 'another method'. I wonder if my bf does that to go to sleep. I know he do 'it' but to fall asleep?
Apollo: He can have sex with you!
Me: WTF! We don't do it!
Apollo: What kind of Asians doesn't have sex?
Me: -_-''
Me: Oh Matthew! We are the only ones in the room that are not doing it.
Matthew: Yeah? I'm getting it this Friday.
Me: What??!! Tell me!
Matthew: My gf's parents are out of town this week and she invited me to stay over at her place this Friday.
Apollo&Joseph&I: Nice one....
Me: Well! Although we don't have sex, we do other things like &^$@#$#%*&.
Apollo& Joseph&Matthew: Oh that? Yeah...
FYI, Apollo is of Filipino background but is local. He looks gay to be honest but that day, he is just a typical guy to me.
Matthew is a very good-looking guy and he confessed to us the other day how he really liked this girl(his current gf) and that this year, he made a total 180 change. Last year, he used to be this 'massive slut' sleeping with 2 girls every night. But this year, he has this one girlfriend and before her, didn't sleep around at all.
I was LOL-ing at him calling himself a 'massive slut'.
**************
Another reason I love these guys is because they hate the very same people that I do.
I dislike Mary, Nikky and Kazi. I used to hate Ina but now I think I might just actually like her.
Mary - as already explained. Attention whore, loud and annoying.
Nikky - this is a new one. She is this Viet girl who come from ICMS as well. Why I do not like her? First, whenever I ask her to do something which is a msg passed on to me by the supervisors, she stares at me and looked like she didn't wanna do it. Her face is like 'Why the fuck are you giving me orders?'. I do not give her orders. I politely asked her and minded my Ps and Qs.
Seriously girl. You need to check that attittude of yours coz JK, Jasmine, Andi, Sun Ju, Joseph, Matthew and a lot more do not like you! So see...this is not me having negative feelings towards her on a personal level but as proven, it's because she pisses people off.
Kazi - Kazi is this Bangladeshi guy who is new as well. I was neutral towards him initially but then it turned negative because he is just plain annoying. He NEVER listens to anyone, thinks that his work is the best and as said earlier, annoying.
A typical conversation with him would go like this:
Kazi: How old are you?
Matt: I'm 18.
Kazi: You're lying. You look 22.
Matt: I'm not. I'm 18.
Kazi: You're lying.
Matt: Why would I lie to you? Here's my ID. It shows that I'm 18.
Kazi: The ID is fake. You're 22.
Matt: >.> *annoyed*
So you see. That is the kind of conversation I have with Kazi too. It's alright the first time but after that, it just irritates you to no end.
JK, MJ, basically the guys do not like him. I love JK. We seriously think quite alike. Maybe if I'm a guy, I will be like JK. Yeah right! Like a pig too.
I am gonna miss JK!!
*************
I am hoping Mosaic will call me this Sun to work. But it seems unlikely tho. If not, then I'll spend the dat at home preparing my meals.
Or go to movies with Loong. Feels like foreveer since I seen him. But it's actually like 2 weeks? Dunno if he has time to accompany me for movie and dinner or not. Or he's busy trying 'another method' to sleep HAHAHAHHAH!!
No comments:
Post a Comment