Last night after my shift in IRD, Keeven asked me to join him for Chat Thai and then Jason also asked me to join him and the others for soju. Since I never went out with them, so I said yes to Jason.
We went to Fusion, this Korean restaurant which opens til like dawn. I had just 2 shots of soju ok. No bluff. Initially it was just Deepak, Sam, Jason and I. Later on, Jason's friend joined us. He just finished work too.
I tot he was just a regular Korean guy. But he is a professional magician for 8 yrs and counting. He showed us some tricks and it was really good. Sam was really impressed and (he was tipsy too) he dragged this guy (I do not know his name hahah) to the other table near us.
Sam is local so he's easily mingle with strangers. Sam was like 'Who's birthday is it today? I have a surprise for you!'. He got the magician to do some tricks for the bday boy.
I think the bday boy is gay coz he was super touchy with Sam and the magician.
The guy in specs is the bday boy and the guy in black is the magician.

The magician and Sam.
Deepak and I went home at about 2.30am while the 3 of them continue to drink at other Korean restaurants. Jason and the magician wanted me to stay but luckily Deepak was there to save me.Btw, I was right. Loong cut his hair. That guy is so predictable. WHAT CAN HE DO LA, you tell me! But his head is so nice to rub now HAHA. I find myself watching TV and suddenly grab his head (the one attached to his neck not the one down there ok dun play play wtf) to my lap and just rub it through the whole program HAHAHA!!
************
I am REALLY losing my motivation to work now. I hate it when the momentum is lost. Like last 2 weeks ago, where I work 7 days a week, the momentum was there and gaining. Then I had the day off and everything went back to square one.
Yeah I'm happy I have the day off coz I was free but then I was TOO free.
I hate how I have to be fake towards some nice people at work. Acting like I'm really happy to be there/to see them when in fact, that's the last place I want to be at.
I feel like a cowboy-indian and loathe myself for that.
I hate the time of my shifts coz I feel like I have no time to do other things instead. It's come back from work, sleep, wake up, shower, eat brunch, go to work. Rinse and repeat.
Guess I'll never be happy with my situation coz I'm just a whinger.
Noticed how many 'I's is used thoroughout this blog. Everything's always about me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Do you do that?
No comments:
Post a Comment