Monday, October 12, 2009

Oh no! :((

Stephen Gately from Boyzone died!!

Bummer!

He was my fav member from Boyzone coz he's soooooooooooooooooo cute! I loved him until he came out as gay wtf.

Another reason I liked him is also because he reminds me of this Malay boy Hafiz Bohari in primary class. I'M SO SURE everyone has like a crush on him. Although he has this nasal-y voice but adorable can die ok.

He's so clever u'd feel stupid sitting in the same room as him. And I was really happy when he picked me as Baby Spice(my fav member) when he was asked to name 5 girls in class to form our own Spice Girls HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! WTF!

What made it even better is that he picked the one girl I sorta dislike to be Ginger Spice!! NOBODY WANTS TO BE GINGER COZ SHE'S FAT AND DISGUSTING AND WITH BIG RED HAIR WTF! Although I don't really remember who it was tho.

And my mum really likes his sister coz she was chosen to be the princess when my bro was the prince wtf. In a school play la. Not real life. Prince of Brunei mehhhhhhh!

He's very short and small size one. For some reason, I don't think he will change a bit after like 100 years not seeing him.

And he might be g........ based on my intuition. OK MOVE ON!!!

This is very random.

**********

This reminds me. Last night, he was telling me how Jia Wei told him that he was moving out. And he said it felt like JW is breaking up with him like that HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAH!!

JW usually go to back to his room after dinner one but that night, he stayed back and watched golf with Loong. Loong was like 'So weird ah. Why is he watching golf with me?'. Stay for abt 1 hr summore!

Loong looked at JW. Vice versa.

(>.>)

(<.<)

Then JW suddenly blurted out that he's moving out and straight away he go back to his room.

I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING AT THEM!!

Btw, I am staying at my place in case someone wants to know wtf.

***********

Should anyone ask for directions from you in the future, ANYONE ok. Stand back, give them a good look and say

"DO I LOOK LIKE A MAP TO YOU?"

And tell me if you get out without being beaten or not.

No comments: