Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fake boobs.

Today, we had a exhibition/conference/meeting for the ASAPS which stands for Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.

You would expect lotsa pretty looking people because ya know, they are plastic surgeons and nurses therefore they gotta have some work done as well.

But they all looked normal. Boring shit.

However, I saw lotsa silicone/gel boobs on display at the exhibition booths and I touched oone of them. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Damn nice to hold ok! It was totally different from what I had thought it to be. It gave a wittle jiggle when I touched it. So cute!

Now I understand why would soooo many girls opt for boobs enlargement. In one of the catalogue, there was this picture of a girl in a bikini (who obviously did PS) and her boobs look nice tho. It wasn't too big and it made her look so much sexier!

Uh oh! Is Lesley trying to give a hint here??

HAHAHH!! FUCK NO!

Want to get stuck between 2 cars arh?!! I do not wish for bigger boobs thank you very much. Just saying they are very nice to, ahem, handle.

Another booth was displaying all the tools normally used in surgeries. It was so freaking scary ok. There were drills like 30cm long prolly used to drill up someone's nose or something like that. *shudders*

Anyways, Bonnie is very pissed with them coz they are stupid. Like they are all surgeons and doctors, you would think 'oh..sure very smart one' but they are actually very stupid in terms of common sense.

One tall blonde lady managed to find her way to the back of house and ask for directions to the front of house. Firstly, Bonnie asked her how did she get to the back of house in the first place. The lady said 'I don't know'. Ok.

Then Bonnie gave her a very clear and detailed directions on how to get there and she just retorted her with a 'I don't know!'.

Adam then told her the same thing and she said the same thing again. The lady refused to listen and we think she expects someone to hold her by her plastic hand and lead her to the front of house.

In the end, one of the chefs beh tahan already and walked with her to FOH.

Gawd.

Today was a very relaxed and simple day. We didn't even do much except for polishing glasses which is the easiest job in banquets.

OK! I have blogged enough shit for the week and I look forward to the awesomely long weekend to come!!

*smooches*

No comments: