Friday, October 9, 2009

Why I love banquets at times.

- for having funny and nice friends like Julie, Yuli, Sonia, Alkis, Joseph, JK, Matthew and so forth. Today we talked about things we do while sleeping.

Me: You know how in TV, they always show this loving couple in bed and the guy looking lovingly at his gf. I find that is never the case in real-life. Coz we know everyone looks like shit when they are sleeping. Which is also why I sleep with my blankie over my head.
Joseph: *snickers* Yeah! If a girl is sleeping, I'll be like 'That looks like shiiiiit!'.
All: HAHAH!
Me: I don't talk in my sleep but I do weird stuff like cry and try to chomp on air.
Julie: Once I had a cramp in my leg, I sat upright and gave my leg the middle finger. And went back to sleep.
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Then yesterday I was folding napkins alone when a guy suddenly hugged me from behind. I froze for 5 seconds and then realised it was JK wtf. After hugging me, he even poked my tummy summore and asked 'What's this?'. What's this??!! My gold pouch la WTF.

He calls me 'Princess' coz he thinks I'm the Princess of Brunei wtf hahahahahahahahahahahah!!!

We were talking and then somehow we ended up with him referring me as the Brunei princess. Remember the congee dinner we had a while back? I was just digging thru the leftover dish for tiny bits of crumbs and whatnots. Jk was like 'Ehh ehh, princess cannot eat leftovers. Order a new dish'. Julie and I burst into fits of giggles.

But he's gonna go back to Korea in late Oct for 3 months to do surgery on his ankle :(((

No more JK moments!! And then I won't start my 5th term with him coz he'll defer his 5th term by 3 months. Haih. Why all the people I like never stay for long one?

************

Last night we finished at 2.30am. I got home at 3.30am. Went to bed at 4am. Fell asleep at approx 6am FML. Woke up at 9am FML. Went to work at 10am.

We had a 600pax lunch today and it was just doing MEP for the whole day until 7pm.

Then a group of us went for Korean food again. But it was damn good and cheap la. The 7 of us ordered 5 dishes and the bill came up to $12 per head. Where to find in Sydney!

I am really impressed with myself on how I can survived on so little sleep. *proud*

Next week, Mosaic and banquets are busy! Oh no!

Mon: 7am - 2pm (Mosaic)
Tues: 6pm - 12am (IRD)
Wed: 7am - 7pm (Banquets)
Thurs: 3pm - 3am (Banquets)
Fri: OFF
Sat: 3pm-3am (Banquets)
Sun: 11am - 6pm (Banquets)

I know next week is the week I am supposed to meet Loong however I have to work BOTH Sat and Sun.

But actually I'm not going next week coz he was telling me how he has his BIG exams in 3 weeks' time and it'll be 'hard' for me to come over. Wtf. Hint hint summore. Just tell me la!!! Not like I cannot take it.

So I won't be going over to his place for overnight anytime soon. And as fate has it, I have to work anyways. The dissapointment is practically zilt.

Since Mosaic is busy next week, Andrea sent us banquets girls a text message asking us to give him our morning availability ASAP. I have Mon, Tues and Fri morning free but I only gave him Mon morning coz I want Tues and Fri free. However, he called me for Tues evening shift so I said yes la.

It's ok la. More money ma. I am planning a big purchase too so the money comes in handy.

Woots!!

******************

I have $1,100 held up for tax purposes now. T______________T

I actually have quite a decent amount of money stored all over the place. When I was working with Comosi 2 years back, I had to deduct 5% of my salary every month which is $35 in addition with another $35 my employer had to pay for my TAP. I worked for a year so that makes it $840 I have somewhere in Brunei which I can only get if I live up to 50 or 55 or 60. I dunno.

And here in Australia, I now have $700 from Westin and approx $300 from Frasers in my super fund. Something like a TAP.

That is almost $3000!!!

Sien ah!

To date, I have earned approx $11,000 from Westin in 5 months and I have only saved $5,000. *shy*

Let's say $3,500 of that is my living expenses and it means I have spent $2,500 on shopping.

GAWD! I need to STOP and SAVE!

No comments: