Now that I think back, how the hell can I work 14 days in a row back then? Now, 7 days is killing me already(however, this week's roster is particularly fucked for some reason).
Last night, we had a 850 pax dinner for the 'Small Business Awards' and things didn't go as smoothly as usual. I thought I would finish with the rest at like 2am. So Sun Ju and Reza was like 'we'll go for Korean food and soju' later. Thinking that I have another shift at 7am and don't plan to sleep anyways, I agreed.
However at 11pm, Mikey said I can sign off with the some others who have a 11am shift on Sun.
Korean food didn't jadi for me :((
As I said earlier, I was very moody for the second half of the week due to lack of sleep and other stuff.
I was moody that I turn sorta racist wtf.
I heard the Chinese flatmate(not my roomie) cooking in the kitchen and talking with her fren in her native language and it just boils my blood to hear that accent.
She's doing nothing to me right? But I was just so pissed at that moment that I could strangle her so she would stop. You might ask 'why don't you go listen to ur Ipod or something?'. I know. I did not WANT to. I want her to SHAADAP.
Hmph!
While working in Mosaic, there was one guy who asked me for 'coffee with hot milk' and look at me like I'm supposed to know what he means. I was about to bite his head off!! It pissed me to no ends when I meet people like these. Coffee with hot milk can be many things machauhai. Cappucino, latte, machiatto?? Which one sirrrrrrrrrrrrr wtf!
And I found out there were quite a few Japanese tourists in Westin. Japanese = English average to bad. I was being nice and trying to ask them if they want any special coffee like cap, latte and so forth. The guy looked at me and eeeeee, aaahhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh.
*clenches fist*
I KNOW IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT. IT'S ENTIRELY MY PROBLEM THAT I'M SO PMS-Y. I CAN'T HELP IT.
Not helping when the managers/supervisors at work thinks that you do not work hard/often enough because they think the whole world revolves around their workplace and doesn't care that I'm sorta working in 3 places now and it all adds up!
Hmph!
Pissed coz it was kinda awkward to bump into a naked old lady in the change room early in the morning when I did not sleep at all the night before. Right.....just what I needed to see to wake me up. At least now I know her hair colour on her head is natural wtf.
Mosaic in the morning is like the old people's turf. Older staffs always get the mornings coz it's their time and they prefer it. Night shifts are ALL young ppl coz that's how we roll wtf.
On one of my shift, it took FOREVER for the lift to come so I took some pictures...........of myself wtf.
This one is the least scary of the bunch.

After one of our shift in banquets, Sonia, Yuli, Julie and I decided to go to Chat Thai.
Here are some pics from that night. Julie has more.
Sonia and Yuli. I am up to Sonia's shoulder wtf and she is like 19.
Julie Lin!
So fake arhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Julie and Yuli. People at work ALWAYS messed up their names. Mistaking Yuli for Julie and vice versa.
Yuli and I. She is JK's 'ko-tey-ji' which means 'pink pig'. She is seriously so cute ok. And HILARIOUS! I nearly puked all my food back that night laughing at the things she said.
*************
I hate this man! I wish I can just close my eyes and buy both bags but I CANNOT!!! How many hours of work is that bag huh!!! Nearly 20 hours ah!! So I MUST choose the correct colour!!! Cannot regret!
Coz imma use it for 20 years and pass on to my daughter one! WTF
No comments:
Post a Comment