Sunday, October 25, 2009

-dies-

So tired ah!

Today I was asked to work in banquets to replace Jenny because she called in sick. It's ok. Sat rates and I worked 10 hours summore. Started at 4pm and finished 2.30am. Which brings my total hours this week to 51. Tomorrow, actually in 2 hours' time, I'm working at Frasers at 7am.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Next week's banquets roster:
Mon - 6am
Tues - 7am
Wed - 8am
Fri - 5pm

I have no idea about Mosaic yet. I can only work Thurs and Sat. Coz next Sun night is Bonnie's Halloween party. Debby and I are going!

What shud I dress up as?

I am thinking either a crazy BritBrit or a nagging housewife like the landlady in KungFu Hustle HAHAHAH!! That one no need to buy costume wah.

If Tania is not going, then I'll go as Tania wtf. That one also no need costume one.

Or I can go as Little Luluuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, remember the program we watched in Cartoon Network? She has curly hair and always wear a red dress. And her bald friend (edit: just goggled him. His name is Tubby) who always looks like he's just got released from prison despite them being 9 or 10 years old only HAHAHAH.

Any ideas guys??

P/S: Matthew finally 'scored' wtf.

No comments: