Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm actually free today!

Edit: I was wrong. I am going to work in Mosaic tonight at 6pm. It's until 10pm only tho coz I requested so. It's banquets at 6am tomorrow ok! So I hafta wake up at 5am.

Today is my day off but not really. Do laundry, clean my room, wash/dry/curl my hair and go to travel agent to book my goddamn ticket, check fridge for any food to re-stock, go to Coles to res-stock.

See? Even if it is my day off, I still have so many things to do. Crap.

Today I saw something on my news feed and it was so FUCKING geli OK I am speechless. Puppy love I guess.

Then another video made me so sad and actually want to believe in God. It was soooo close. Nearly happened. Oh well.

I dislike my eyebrows now coz they are too short. The best eyebrow should end 0.5-0.8cm after your outer corner but mine ends just at the corner wtf.
I should tell the lady to NOT cut it next time.

This week I have only 2 shifts in banquets. And today is the busy week with 800pax lunch on Friday and another back-to back 300pax breakfast and 500pax lunch on Saturday.

However, both my shifts are on Tues and Wed! Which is only small functions like 230pax breakfast and conferences.

*tears of joy*

Hopefully I do not get a msg from them and say 'Oh there was a mistake with your roster. You are working Fri and Sat too. ' like last week.

Basically almost everyone got like 3-4 shifts next week but Julie and I got 2 shifts each. Hers is on Fri and Sun tho.

Means I'm free for the rest of the week after Wed!!!! There's still Mosaic and Frasers.

******

I love waxing my own armpits. It's been one WHOLE week since I last waxed and today, the amount of hair is negligible. Siok nya.

If shave arh, thick like forest already.

*******

Orh! I still have my gift card. *shy*

Not yet use.

No comments: