Sunday, October 25, 2009

Snotty SAs.

Why is it these stores always hire snotty looking people as their SAs?

Maybe it is because I just finished work, I did not shower yet wtf, my hair is oily, I just had 1 hour's sleep and my face looked like it has seen much better days.

But I didn't care la. I wanted the bag so I die die also must walk that ONE block from Frasers to get it.

Oh shit. This means that I have to work extra hours to re-earn the bag wtf.

*******

My to-do list today:
1) Make beef patties, make mash and store them in a container.
2) Wash hair, dry hair and curl hair. Sigh.
3) Write email to dad telling him my exact flight time.

Yes! People! I am going home on the 26th Dec and coming back to Sydney on the 6th Feb next year.

Muahahah!!! I hope my dad pays me the ticket money back >.>

Whatever...that money is for my tuition fees anyway. So he'll have to PAY in the end.

Ok, I have exactly 7.5 hours to do all that. I want to go to bed by 9pm latest coz I have to wake up at 4.50am tomorrow T___T

No comments: