So I just got back from Direct Flights's office, random window shopping + trying on clothes which are sooooo pretty and ON SALE but did not buy because I just got my pay slip and saw that $364 was deducted as tax :((((((((((((((( and of coz Paddy's Market to stock up on fruits.
I bought so many mangoes!!! And golden kiwis!!
******
OK. This is probably the most FRUSTRATING day ever. It's like the hardest thing in the world to let me go home smoothly without any obstacles.
I went to DF's website today just to see that the price of the tickets have increased to $1400++. FML. So I thought 'Shit! Must book my ticket immediately!'.
Off I went to DF's office and they told me they would quote another price for me. Went home and found a quote from them with a very good price. So I quickly agreed to make the payment after checking all the flights' details la.
Then they send me a credit card authorisation form which requires me to photocopy my dad's card. WTF.
Does it look like my dad is with me right now??!!
What to do? The only other option is to pay by EFTPOS. Logged in my internet banking just to see that the limit of my Pay Anyone option is $1000 a day!!!!
FML!!!!
When I try to change my limit, it says to wait for 5 business days for them to mail me the action code.
I am so so so so so so so angry right now that I can cry!
Why didn't I change my limit earlier? Why didn't I ask for a credit card when I came here?
Why does it take forever for ANZ to do such a simple thing like change the amount limit of bank transfers??
I feel like the worst customer EVER! First up, asked to pay by credit card. Later on, found I can't so I offered to pay by eftpos. Now, eftpos also CANNOT!!!
*slams head onto the wall*
I seriously want to down the whole bottle of pills and never wake up again!!!
THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!
I want to die arh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment