Been popping M & Ms since yesterday.
Right now, the landlord is annoying me with his toy helicopter flying around wtf.
Need to go grocery shopping in a bit.
****
Yesterday I woke up at 5.15am and reached Frasers at 5.40am. Get to work and blah blah blah. When I went down to change, only did I realised I forgot my locker key.
Which opens to my pair of black shoes. Oh shit.
Luckily Shaaban wasn't working that day, otherwise he would send me home to get that key. And I worked in my slippers. Which is the best day in Frasers wtf.
It was alright...that day wasn't particularly busy and the guests all came at a even rate.
I am working there again next Sat and Sun.
******
Phoenix was playing on my Itunes when I told my landlord 'it's my supervisor's fav song'.
He was like 'OK, no comment'.
LOL.
******
I am so bored. I want to go shopping but am broke. Am waiting for Myers or CR to have a sale again so I can buy a pair of denim from CR. It's 99 without sale. Myers had a sale one time but I decided to not buy it and now I am regretting it again.
Haih.
******
Am coughing non stop. I hate being sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment