"Side effects: May result in dizziness"
-_-''
Damn! My uncle's medicine damn potent ah.
I was still fine when I boarded the ferry. However, when the ferry arrived in Manly, that's when it hit me.
I could not even walk in a straight line! Everything seems to be spinning and moving. Dizzy spell + high heels = OH NO!
Miraculously, I survived. It was not fun ok. I bet everyone was looking at me and thinking like "WTF is this girl doing?".
Fridays in college are always a breeze. One class and 10am, it's time to go home. I love Fridays, Mondays and Tuesdays!!
*********
I finished my HR assignment with 1600 words.
FAIL.
*********
This was some time ago but I worked in IRD and I was sending this room order of a bottle of Moet. The guy who opened the door was big and muscular with both his nipples pierced (trust me to notice that). Woah..
Then hor....I caught the reflection of a naked woman lying sexily on the bed from the glass window. No wonder he wouldn't let me bring the bucket of Moet in the room la..
The man's getting some Y'ALLLLLL.
Wonder how they did it....
***********
Remember I told you guys about new banquets peeps? I said there was a Indian guy named Ravi. Well, it was actually a Mexican named Jorge.
"HORRRRRRR-HEY" . AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!
That's how Adam says his name. Jorge is from ICMS too.
Last Sat, we had pinnacles brought in too. During one intermission, I was at back of house when a pinnacle told me that of all the hotels he worked at, he thinks that Westin banquets ppl are the most hardworking coz we are not allowed to stop moving. Damn proud yo!! Ok no lah.
**********
Speaking of Westin, of coz it reminds me of Carlos. I'm fine now actually. Once I emo, I can be really extreme for a couple of days then afterwards, I'm alright.
***********
I bought a dress online. Here it is. Now that it arrived, I think it looks kinda like a bridesmaid dress WTF.

And another thing. I found that this dress is the kind of dress where you need another person to help you zip up -_-''
>.>
"ROBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!! Can you please help me zip this dress?"
"FUCK OFF!"
" *criesssssss*"
I can SO totally picture my landlord doing that to me. *sad*
Oh well. There is still my Brazilian roomie if she is still here.
I feel so much like a loser can....every night she pan leng leng and go on dates with cute Australian guys. She tells me he has smooth skin and big blue eyes. I was like "Wow..really? Must be cute..." while feeling like shit inside wtf.
In addition, ask me which outfit looks better and I helped her choose outfits to go on dates. *fail*
*********
I want to tell you about my fav pair of pants. Whether I lost weight or not, the pants will tell me.
I wore the same pants back in Brunei and it was busting at the seams ok. My roll of fat was spilling from the top and now it's all so freaking loose my butt crack shows most of the time wtf (obviously i only wear this at home).
Yeah...I am back to pre-Brunei weight. And now to make it so loose I won't be able to wear it properly. Add oil!
No comments:
Post a Comment