Yunn and I. This is taken in the Empire Hotel toilet wtf. WHAT BETTER PLACE TO CAMWHORE THAN IN THE GOLDEN THEMED TOILET IN EMPIRE HUH? Year 2008 yo.
Ehhh..why I look like Pinoy here ah.

Stupid times with sis and cousin.

This was when Yunn's bf visited Brunei. And a month before I left for Sydney in 08.

More stoned faces.


There we go. It's 12.45am now and I should be sleeeping but no....coz I fell asleep this afternoon at 4pm and now am wide awake FML.
*******
Blogging random crap right now to release all these stress built up inside of me. Don't want to sound ungrateful or immature by complaining about the amount of homework I have to do so I'll just shut up and continue working.
********
Btw, I saw this very cute brown bucket bag for sale on facebook. And tomorrow I'm meeting with the seller at TAFE to get the bag. She had brown, black, blue and red. I wanted the red since my bags are all brown and black. But it's kinda hard to match my clothes with red so brown it is!!!
Guess how much! $25!! So cheap.....
Will take pictures once I get it tomorrow. If nothing goes wrong.
Ok..good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment