Monday, March 22, 2010

Online shopping :)

I am thinking of buying a few more dresses from Freez and IWantABargain. The dresses there are so cheap. The ones on sale go for like $10 :))

Am thinking of this. It's simple, it's black and I can just wear this with leggings in winter. Talk about lazy.

And this lace dress is $10 too. Quite pretty right.
I bought this for $10. Coz it's black too.

I kinda regret the peach lace dress coz it was expensive like $50+. I should have look even further before making the purchase. Oh well. At least it's pretty.

And Country Road is having a mid-season sale!! But 'sale on selected styles'. Meh. I want sales on denim!!!

*****

I am working in Westin this Friday night. Tania told us last week that she would be bringing in lotsa new staffs to train them to be up to par. So that by the time we get busy, they'll be useful.

Maybe I'll meet some of them this week :)

******

I just consume the biggest dinner of all time. 3 whole pieces of chicken wings and a pack of noodle. *sigh*

I love chicken wings!!! They are so good to nibble on. The smaller the better coz you can have many of them without being full with the meat.

******

I want to trim my hair! It's so blahhh now.

******

I feel so bored now. I have not found any interesting videos on YouTube, no more blogs to read. To be honest, I have like tonnes of homework to do such as:

1) Prepare floorplan for Alumni Dinner.
2) 35 page proposal for ad campaign due this Friday (about 10 pages are done maybe). This is a group work of 4 but I have given up hope on the other 2 members coz one is Korean and can't help much and the other is a local girl who can't be arsed. So it's just me and this other girl who are working on this.
3) 7 mins oral presentation this Wednesday.
4) SWOT Analysis for my Marketing final task.
5) Update run sheet and budget sheet for Alumni Dinner.

Sigh...I just need to rush on Number 2 and 3 for Wednesday. The rest are pretty chill at the moment.

*******

Why is there no GAP in Australia?????

*******

So lazy to work this weekend!

No comments: