Friday, March 26, 2010

Who are you??

My Thurs 8am Marketing tutorials has always been held in classroom 6. Yesterday, I arrived early and saw that the classroom was already open.


Picked a seat at the back of class, plugged in my Ipod and put my head down for a rest.

After a few songs, I heard people come in and thought to myself "Hey, these people are not in Marketing.." but went back to sleep coz I figured it might be their fault.

5 minutes later, more people came in. I lifted up my head just to have a guy ask 'Who are you???' -_-''

I was like "Isn't this Marketing?"

He retorted "Urm no, we changed class. Only for today".

I was like "Oh ok" and ran the hell out of there.

Aiyahhhhhhhhhh.

******

Today I did something I am very proud of WTF. I bought a $3 pen from the Bandaged Bear Day people. Some charity group for children in the Westmead hopsital.

The pen is damn cute ok. It is white and has 5 different colour of rings around it. Besides I feel sorry for the lady selling the box of goodies at 6 in the morning.


Usually I wouldn't give a shit about these things coz they are either overpriced or just plain fugly. Like the Daffodil Day or something sold in Coles a while back. They charged a bloody $2 for the extremely tiny brooch and like $10 for a pen. All the merchandise sold was in a fugly shade of canary yellow. Lesley no open wallet for that shit.

However, BBD is different. All the goodies are reasonably priced like a small stress ball for $2, a notepad for $2, pen and some other thingy for $3. And they are attractive. It makes people want to buy them. (Good point to remember if I'm doing my next Marketing/Sponsorship assignment)

I even show-off to my event team about my pen and all the girls went 'OMG..so cute!! I'll go down to Manly Wharf to buy them!'. Free PR yo...

However, I did not have much cash with me so I only bought a pen :(

I'll definitely bump into them again on the ferry ride home. I want to get the notepad!!

For a good cause mahhh...............


>.>

********

It's time to go to work people.....Wonder what time I'll finish tonight because I am working in Frasers at 8am tomorrow.

I wonder how it feels later to not see him there :(





No comments: