Remember the chef whom I had a totally unpleasant encounter with??
He's back yo..... When I did not see him at all for all my previous shifts, I was thinking like "He must have transferred or resigned. Damn lucky weiiii...."
Then yesterday, after grabbing my uniform from B1, I waited for the lift to Level 2. The lift came and guess who I see, standing in the lift?
THAT CHEF!!!
Holy moly fucking son of a dumb bitch!!!
FML.
I tried to avoid his gaze and just gave a half-ass smile. Luckily he didn't try to touch me or some shit. *scared*
AHHHHHHHHHHHH.
********
I also saw a couple of the new peeps but did not talk to them coz they weren't working with me. We had a dinner function last night for this 'Canada Life' group of people. It's only for 300 pax and they use the whole ballroom ok. So spacious and ahh, life is easy.
It didn't feel too bad about Carlos's absence. But everyone esp the girls I guess miss him. Mary says she doesn't look forward to work anymore coz he's gone.
And she gave me plenty of gossip regarding Carlos hahah. Trust that girl to have all that info.
And Micheal, the gay dude from IRD who I always work with? He told me he has a gf while Mary told me something else instead.
While David (remember the abs guys from Bronte Beach BBQ wtf?) thinks it's 'so cuteeee' that I would cry 2 days over him. Gawd. Guys.
Anyways, I think it's 'so cuteeeee' that he likes Jasmine. He like literally say it out loud that he likes her. And Jasmine is now avoiding him coz she thinks she can do better. Poor thing.
********
Reza is like so obsessed with Korea now. He even turned me into a Korean wtf. He calls me Ji-Won. Cause my FB name is 'Lesley J Woon'.
He would called me Ji-won at work with the absolutely lame Korean accent.
Bless that guy's heart.
*********
We finished at 3.15am last night and I woke up again at 7.30am today to work for 3 hours. Aihhhh. Such is life.
***********
Ok, am going out to the city now to meet up with Simone and Kim. It's Simone's 20th birthday!!
Say happy bday to her guys!
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment