Monday, March 29, 2010

Dirty old man.

So I met an old man on one of my ferry rides home. He approached me and started talking about his day and etc.

Me being nice and shit listened and talked a bit too. Since then, he has always been looking for me in the ferry and asked me to join him for ice cream at Maccas. I said yeah yeah *smiles* the usual reaction when you say things to entertain questions you hate.

He told me he has lotsa money and relatives in
I have been trying to avoid him as much as possible.

Then today! I took the earliest ferry to Manly and guess what! I see him again. When we reached Manly, he suggested taking a cab to my college coz he works nearby too.

Ok. When we are at the college, he pulled me to a dark corner and gave me a hug. I'm like wtf already. He told me he live alone and that we can be good friends.
And then he SAID 'YOU CAN ACCOMPANY ME AND I GIVE YOU MONEY'.

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I WAS SO ANGRY!

I'm like 'I don't want or need your money ok! I'm not that kind of girl!!' and quickly walked off.

Why is this happening?? I get attention that I do not want and I don't get the attention that I want.

This is sexual harassment here ok. Do I look like I need his money?? I'm not some Mainland whore or gold digger would 'date' a wrinkly old man in exchange for money and designer bags!

Seriously this is more disturbing than the chef. I just am shocked as to why do I always get subjected to these situations.

Some ppl might think 'aiya, blog about this want people to think u're pretty and got guys like issit??'.

Do you think I enjoy this? I hate how I always these perverts near me and it just scares me.

I am thinking of not even talking to any stranger from now on. I dun care if you're a friendly young or old man, friendly young or old woman. You will get the death stare from me regardless.

I will shut people I do not know out of my life.

I'm just shocked and I need someone to comfort me but there is no one I can cry to. I really feel like crying right now.

Don't tell me to tell my mum coz are you crazy? I don't want her to chide me for being stupid and naive. And then there's my dad.

I need to find a day where I can lie in bed all day and drown myself in self-pity without troubling anyone.

:(

No comments: