Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Why I hate Weds.

1) 11 hours of classes in a row. Nuff ' said.

2) Bringing 4 meals in my bag. And becoz I have to eat every 3 hours, I feel like I'm eating a lot and feel fat. Wednesday = Fatday

3) Plenty of homework that goes home with me which are ignored. The minute I come home is to shower and sleep as I have to wake up at 5.30am the next day.

4) Having to walk down the steep hill to Manly Wharf. All the while praying to a higher form of being that a bat doesn't fly into my face.

There are plenty of bats flying around Sydney right now :((((

Although they are not blood suckers but have you seen a bat's face??????? Helllllllllll. It's scarier than Jocelyn Wildenstein. *nightmare*

Dayumm.

5) I have to see the same people like 4 out of the 5 classes.

6) I have to sit in the same classroom for 6 hours.

6 more weeks of Weds!!!

No comments: