Today I had the day off and as I have said earlier, I have to go to ICMS to pay my fees.
I went to the bank withdrew the money and it is fucking nerve wrecking to walk around with a huge sum of money in your bag ok.
Once my fees were settled, I went to Student Services to see if I can change my timetable. However, a lady there told me it will takes 'hours' just to see anyone and just to email Chantal the person in charge of the schedules. And said 'the changes can be made through email'. My arse.
I emailed Chantal at around 12pm and waited until 1pm for her reply. It did not come. So off I went to SS again just to find out some students have put down their name in a list to see Chantal personally today. I quickly put my name down. I was number 14.
Luckily I did not give up quickly and just let it be. I waited in front of the SS until they call my name.
When I wrote my name down, 4 people had already seen her. Which means there were 9 people in front of me.
I only got called at 4pm.
3 fucking hours for 9 people ok. Luckily Paul Collins was there to entertain us for the first hour and the second hour I went to the nearby cafe at Manly Hospital to have my brunch. Didn't think it would take that long hence no breakkie for me.
I picked the lousiest time ever to go to the cafe coz it was pissing outside like hell. The wind was so strong my umbrella got blown the other way. And I was using the damn big and sturdy umbrella that Loong gave me. If I was using my little red umbrella, long gone already lor.
I got pissed on as well. Dammit. Anyway, it was worth it coz I got the best timetable ever. I think it is even better than last term.
Mon: 10am-12pm (Managerial Accounting), 12pm-2pm (Exhibition Services), 2pm-4pm (Business Law)
Tues: 10am-12pm (Managerial Accounting)
Wed: 10am-12pm (Business Law), 12pm-2pm (Business Econs)
Thurs: OFF
Fri: 10am-12pm (Exhibition Services), 12pm-2pm (Business Econs)
Actually I just found out I am missing one sub. ENG236 - Contemporary Issues in Event Management. WTF is this! HAHHAA! Aiyah..never mind la. I'll just call Chantal tomorrow and let her know.
OMG! So tired now....I shall take a hot shower and go to bed. It's 5am tomorrow!
Edit: I just checked my timetable again. Apparently I am enrolled in ENG236.
Bad: Lecture is on Thurs 8am which means no off day for me.
Worse: Tutorial is also on Thurs 12pm. Hence a 2 hour gap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Worst: Those are the only available classes because event classes are so small that we have only ONE lecture option and ONE tutorial option. FOL.
Bloody mahai!
No comments:
Post a Comment