Monday, May 24, 2010

My new timetable!

I got enrolled in 4 new subjects only. And I have not paid my tuition fees yet.

Not I don't want to pay ok. I am waiting for the money to actually get deposited in my account. My dad TT'ed it over last Tues and it is not in there yet.

So I was worried la coz last time it took like 1 day. So I asked him 'Dad, are you sure you did not send the money to the wrong account number or anything?'. He was like 'I copied everything from the last TT form so it shouldn't be' and told me to wait a bit more. I will wait until tomorrow and see what happens.

Anyway, as I have not paid my fees yet, I am surprised that I get to choose my timetable wtf.

However, as I have said I was given 3 out of the 5 correct subjects. Managerial accounting, Business Law and Econs. The other 2 are Sponsorship!! (WTF) and Contemporary Leadership which is kinda correct but doesn't count as a unit.

At the moment, Mon is 12pm-4pm, Tues is 8am-12pm and Fri is 10am-12pm.

Dammit! My life right now damn fan ah!

Last Sunday, I told my dad I will be working 3 shifts only this week. That's what I thought. However, Lucy texted me again. I said yes to another few shifts. I worked today 8am-11am and then am going to continue later at 4pm-12am because Alain kinda begged me to work saying that if I do the night shift as well, he can send me home at 11am. Hence, right now me being at home.

Tues: 6pm
Wed: OFF
Thurs: 5am-11am, 6pm-12am
Fri: OFF
Sat: 5.30am-12pm
Sun: OFF

Actually, it's just an extra day. Ok la...not too bad.

I worked yesterday in banquets. It was the most FML day ever. We did breakfast, lunch and set-up. 12.5 hours on a Sunday. Woots! $_$

So Tania is sick now. They say I make her sick wtf.

On Sat, she was even bitchier than the Red Queen wtf. She comes in and was like

"What is that?"

"Why did you do that?"

"Are you supposed to do so?"

"Next time, wake up"

All that questions in a row without giving you a chance to answer. That wasn't me btw.

And because yesterday, I did not go to the office first when I started my shift. When she saw me, she was like "What time did you start your shift? Do you know you're supposed to come to the office first? Next time, come here first, say hello (WTF?) and find out where you are working."

WTF WAS THAT! Usually when we go to the office, she would shoo us out to the ballroom. Fuck her la. She's getting fat and I hope she eats more junk food and get so fat that when she jump for joy, she get stuck WTF.

No comments: