I had my HR final paper this morning. Which means we have come to the end of yet another term in ICMS.
I found out that this term's final papers all require a substantial amount of writing writing writing and more writing. Hence, I have become really good in going on and on and on and on and on about things. WTF.
And I also finished my paper well ahead of the given time. The longest time I took for a paper this term is 1hour 40 mins and that was Sponsorship? I think.
Today's HR paper is supposed to be 2 hours long however, I found myself at the end of the paper 50 mins into the exam. Which I hope is not a bad thing. Coz usually people who finish early are the ones who have nothing to write hence finishing early. I usually have all my answers ready in my head during the 10 mins reading time.
OMG. So scared now.......Term 5 is over!!! After stressing over the exams, it's now time to stress over the results. Never ending shit.
*******
So exam over already? Do what? WORK!
I am working tomorrow 7am at Mosaic, 5am in Frasers, 6.30pm Banquets on Friday and 5.30am Frasers on Sunday. I get Saturday off! Sweettttt.
I actually know my timetable for next week too. Hahah! *plays The Apprentice soundtrack*
******
Am so addicted to online shopping now! I have been Ebaying over the past week and I browsed through Forever 21's website. They are having a sale. Shirts go for $10 and jackets for $15 and below. Shipping charges are $35 if I buy more than $100. Owh. We'll see.
And Nordstrom's website, they sell all the nice designer bags and ships to Australia too! At the checkout, they will include all the shipping charges and duty etc so you can actually see how much you're paying. Awesome-est!
My scarf arrived and it smells funny, like it smells too new wtf. But it's so smooth man!! It cost me US$11.99 (cheap leh??) and then I found another seller selling the same thing for US$1.19 (super FML). So I bought one scarf from that seller too. Just to see if the quality and material is the same. If same ah, am gonna go bang my head on the wall.
I am currently bidding a heart-shaped lolita sunnies. The auction starts at US$0.01 so I bid US$0.50 thinking that no one will buy that shit. Who knows! Today I signed in to Ebay just to find out someone out-bid me!
So now the sunnies is at US$1.25. Gah!
Let's see what other cheap things I can bid on! :))
******
Just randomly remembered one thing Loong told me before.
"If the world doesn't have century egg ah, I don't want to live anymore"
Never fails to make me LOL.
******
I am going to Jia Wei's uni apartment to cook for them probably this Sat or next Tues. Can't wait!! We're gonna invite Jasmine, Max, Bee Ting and they all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment