So I am spitting out dark-coloured snot every morning which is EW.
Am not working tomorrow which is heaven. But am working from Thurs until Sun.
Since I am free tomorrow, I might actually cook some real food instead of baking chicken with cheese and slap it on top of rice. Vegetables.......
But it is also because of a video I saw in YouTube. A doctor was saying in order to have healthy hair, we must take food such as leafy greens, brown rice and dairy products.
I do eat yoghurt sometimes. And I have melted cheese on top of my baked chicken wtf.
And I am planning to trim my hair again. And do another colouring session. But I also want to see how curled medium length hair looks like. On me.
Oh my.
I also got the results for my Sponsorship unit. It's a Credit. 2 marks shy of Distinction.
T_____________________T
How good would that be if I have another D then it would offset how fugly the 2 Ps are.
Anyway, it's ok la. At least it's not another P right.
****
Just got off from work in Mosaic and am kinda hungry. I actually thought about going for the sinfully good pancakes at The Rocks with them. But decided against it in the end. Remember the pants!!
No comments:
Post a Comment