Monday, May 17, 2010

Results are out!

I got 1 Distinction for my Marketing yeahhh. Useless one. Give questions already before exams.

A Credit for my ENG224. Which means my English level is still acceptable wtf.

2 Passes for HR and Event Project. I already knew my Event Project is a P coz Vicki told me she gave everyone a P for it wtf. And HR is like such a bummer la..I studied so hard for it and was expecting at least a Credit but I got a P.

Dammit!!!

The biggest scare of all time - getting a F for one of my units.

When I saw the F, I had to zoom my head nearer to the screen just to make sure I wasn't hallucinating as I just woke up.

It's a F. FAIL.

OMG!

Then in my head, all these scenes of my Lim Peh yelling at me and chiding me for wasting his money and me crying kept on replaying. Boohoohoo...

Holy holy holy shit!

I quickly texted Nicole my Sponsorship lecturer about my grade and luckily her reply was

"Oh..some people did not upload their final assignments which is why everyone got a F for it. It will be fixed ASAP :)
Don't worry, you are not coming back :)"

I was so scared I nearly cried already ok!!

What kind of shit is this!! Aihhh....

2Ps. I feel like my grades are getting worse. Gotta study harder next term.

Edit: Btw, I received my second scarf (the one which cost US$1.19). I have to say the quality is not as good as the first one. It's similar but the white one was better. Oh well.

No comments: