So there's this family that is staying in Frasers. Father, mother, son plus his wife and newborn baby son. They are from Malaysia. West Malaysia I say. Again, using my advanced, 'top-of-technology' analyzing skills wtf.
Anyways, the mother loves to talk to me and think that my name 'Wenfei' is very nice *shy* (not really).
The son and wife always orders soft-boiled eggs for breakfast. However, the chefs never get it right. We have 3 chefs, Santosh, Tim and Chris.
The eggs are either over-cooked, under-cooked or just not quite right. They usually order from me coz I'm Asian. I was particularly helpful towards them (kah kee lang ok)*halo plings*. From last week until this week, the eggs are never right. Until today.
I did not work at Frasers from Monday til Thurs due to exams. When I started work at 7am, Chris who is the head chef and the guy who actually pays my wages (yeah, he's the big boss) told me there were this Asian couple who came in and asked 'where's Heidi?' and told him that 'Heidi is very helpful and nice and blah blah blah'. *halo plings plings plings plings plings plings*
The Asian couple was referring to me. Coz my fake name on the badge I'm wearing is Heidi. The chef and Preston, the other guy who work with me told them Heidi is my working name wtf. Make me sound like hooker ah.
I was damn happy wei. My first praise at work from customers ok. Although they might be a bit bias as they knew where I'm from. Iiiitch ok. A praise is a praise. To Chris summore le.
Oh yeah, so today right. I finally told the chef how I usually do the eggs at home which is to boil the water, turn off the fire and put them in for about 4mins. And the eggs were perfect according to Mr Yap (the guy). *halo plings until fuse also broken*
And Chris is making fun of my name too. At one point, he was like 'Heidiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, can you take out the eggs?'. I was like >.>
Hence the reason I said I like working in Australia due to the low power distance.
********
Tim is this other chef we have working in Frasers. His sister and father owns a share of the catering company that I'm working for. So he's sorta boss but not quite.
But Tim is the walking definition of a dumb jock. You know, the kind you see in American high school who plays football and usually scores with hot girls. Uh huh, that kind. He's sorta dirty too. Like one time, the dishwasher broke down right and then he had to wash the dishes hahah. I was free so I helped him. He was teaching me on how to wash dishes.
"You gotta wet them first. You know like, lube it up".
W-T-F? Lube it up?
You're just being a pervert aren't you?
And one time, I was in kitchen when he suddenly came up to me.
"I think I am thinking of things to do that will make me happy in life."
"Happy? Why? ""Well yeah, coz I want to feel like I'm living my life to the fullest and so that I can have a better future you know *then proceeds to 'look into the distance' with a dumb look on his face*"
"Well, g'luck"
Despite these, he's not a bad person. He's actually quite nice and very entertaining. He says stupid things that entertain me when I'm bored or feeling like shit. And I don' t think he's even capable of scheming a plan to date-rape a woman or something coz he's simple-minded.
He told me he teaches kids horse-riding in the weekends. And he happens to work in the very place where I did my horse-riding 1 year ago. Glenworth, 1.5 hours drive away from Sydney.
This is random, but I just realised how small the world is. At least Sydney. I have worked with a few people whom I might have crossed path with in the past without me knowing them at all. It's just amazing. Ok back to Tim.
So yeah, Tim can be annoying sometime but I enjoy working with all the 3 chefs :))
********
Now because we are talking about Heidi, this brings me to a girl named Heidi Chai. I do not know her nor am I her friend. She is a friend's gf.
Anyways, I saw her once in a pic like 2 years ago? And she was quite big like almost my size maybe smaller (motherfucker, I'm always the biggest issn't it wtf). Then I saw her pic again early this year sumwhere on a friends's facebook page (omg, I sound like a stalker).
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD. She's like 1/3 of her original size. Her arms are like as big as my wrists wtf. How the hell can she become so thinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn????
Dunno why but the first thing that comes to my mind was anorexic. Maybe I'm a pessimist. I say more likely jealous wtf.
No la........just makes wonder why other ppl can lose weight and I can't. I think it's because I love food way too much. Like I can pretty much only go this far with my weight. I don't really work out except when I'm working. That's my exercise and I eat a decent amount. Sometimes I pig out.
Another thing is you know how some guys who used to date lotsa skinny pretty girls during high school (using examples on the ones I see back in St Margaret's), they are all either dating or engaged to fat chicks right now. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH!! WHICH! brings me to my conclusion that I might have a chance afterall. Roflmao!!!
I'm just joking. Honestly joking. I don't care one la. You guys know what I want the most and I will get it at all cost. My virginity excluded wtf.
Gawd, I wanna go shopping right now. Am waiting for my scarf to arrive in the mail. Bought it from eBay. Just so I have something to look forward to.
No comments:
Post a Comment