Today did not turn out to be that bad afterall.
It was kinda quiet in Frasers and Tim actually offered to stay back and help do my job becoz 'I have another shift at 2pm later'.
Hence, off I go at 10am. Sweeeeet.
Reached home at 10.30am, slept until 12.30pm. Got ready and off I go to Westin.
I made a mistake. I thought we would be doing a 750pax dinner tonight but turns out it is for next week. We are only having a 800pax theater style meeting and cocktail party for 600pax.
And I was assigned to the cloakroom with Fiona. We all know what cloakroom means. Just stand there and help organise the guests' bags and coats. Easy peasy.
I just stood there the whole night from 6pm til 8.30pm. Damn boring one.
After the party finished, we are cleared and did MEP. And signed off at 11pm.
Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......?
Yeah, 11pm. It was so early it felt weird. Like I did not do any job at all.
Although I started at 2pm, by 11pm it felt like I have done a 12 hours shift. It was that freaking slow of a day.
Whatever. As long as I save all that energy for next week.
Next week's roster is out!
Mon: 1300-0100
Tues:1600-0400
Wed: 1600-0400
Thurs: 1500-0300
Fri: 1130-2300
Sat: 1300-0100
Six shifts, bitches.
******
Believe it or not, Tania is going to unleash the fruit of her loins upon us in 5 months' time.
Blasphemy!!!
Holy mother of God!
5 months' time!!
This is not good. What can be worse than Tania screaming at me when I'm working? A pregnant Tania screaming at me when I'm working.
I hope she will be too weak to screech by the time her trimester hits. Then she can just spend her days at home.
Which won;t make things that much better because Jacqueline is a supervisor now. She got promoted to a supervisor now. So she is same level as Bonnie, Grace and Mike.
Not that it bothers me too much because I don't hate her that much now. She doesn't pick on me anymore. I still try to avoid her as much as possible and try to minimise any contact with her.
*********
For some reason, I don't feel like I'm having a holiday now. It's like I'm back to IT after one term in ICMS.
It's ok.....I'm putting my time to good use and the money doesn't hurt either :))
No comments:
Post a Comment