Friday, May 21, 2010

Free loader.

So yesterday, we did lunch and then we had this meeting/conference going on in Level 6 at the Heritage Ballroom.

No idea what the conference was on but LOTSA goodies were brought in. Things like chips, muesli bars, tiny toys, lollies, red bull, juices, choco bars and plenty more you name it.

At the end of the meeting, more than half of those were left behind. And the ones working upstairs aka Fiona, Jasmine and Ty went crazy with it. Jasmine got like 10 cans of Red Bull and a huge box of goodies.

And she gave me some. I took some muesli bars, a huge box of TicTacs, a pack of spicy cashew nuts, a few sticks of strawberry chewy sticks and a big bag of potato chips.

Guess someone won't be losing the weight huh.

******

I am very tired and nearly fell asleep because Facebook is not very happening at the moment WTF.

So I went to mysoju.com to look for series that I can watch to kill time. I decided to watch the last episode of You're Beautiful and I totally get the whole storyline with that episode alone.

Which reminds me of one random moment with Reza, the Korean wannabe. We were at BOH when he suddenly pushed me away and then pulled me back. Then he said

"You should say 'OPPAAAA' when I pull you back so it looks like in the Korean drama series"

I straightaway =_=''

Wahhhh.....so damn cold can!!!

And I applied for a new proxy card which cost me $25 FML.

********

You know right? I received my pay on Wed. And on my payslip, I see that I no longer have the Sat rates oh! I did 12 hours on Sat and I got paid like the weekday rate oh. Should I go complain or let it be because it's like 50 bucks only? After tax already, also like 40 bucks la.

*******

I feel so tired now. Vittoria was right. Actually we all know that. If we know we have to work continuously for a long time, our body automatically pushes itself to achieve that goal.

However if we stop for a while after that, that's when the body starts to show signs of fatigue and slows down.

I can barely wake up this morning. T___T

********

Ok la...just a tiny bit update coz I want to go back to watching random snippets of the Korean series-s WTF.

No comments: