HOWEVER!
Tania saw me this morning in Mosaic and was like 'LESLEY! Are you on your school holidays???!'.
Lesley: Yeahhhhhhhh...... >.>
Tania: Were you gonna tell me that you're on your school holidays now?
Lesley: Yeahhhhhh.....of coz (absolute lie! too bad, it showed on my face so now Tania prolly knows FML). I'm working tomorrow night right? So I'll be seeing you anyways.
Tania: GOOD! Coz we are extremely busy next week.
Lesley: *dies a lil bit inside*
I swear to God, at that point I knew all my plans were going out the window and I will need to 're-plan'. F.
I went down to B2 after I signed off at 3pm. So that Tania can tell me that I now start at 2pm tomorrow instead of 6.30pm.
Which sucks elephant ass because guess what? I am working in Frasers at 5am tomorrow and was planning to have a afternoon nap before working in banquets at 6.30pm. I can now kiss that nap good-bye.
And she also told me next week I'll be getting like 5 to 6 shifts in banquets. FUCK THIS SHIT LA!!
I like to work obviously but I like to work at different places sometimes. Just to change it up and spend time with different people. I can work 2 days in Frasers, 2 days in Mosaic and 2 days in banquets. But now 6 days in banquets?
Shit thing is I will prolly need to work in Frasers as well on that one or two days that I'm not in banquets because Steven quit and went to Europe with his gf. So now they need me to work at least 2 days. I want to die nawwwwwwwww!!
I'll totally break my fingers in no time.
One good thing is $_$ *KA-CHING!!*
**********
The people in Mosaic is so damn hilarious one! We had this Italian guy, Federico who just came back from his leave today.
It's my first time seeing him. He actually look like Andres but handsomer and taller. The way he talk ah......damn native Italian la.
Everyone was like welcoming him back and giving him hugs and all that shizz.
Suddenly Jay Z put on his damn convincing Italian accent on and say "Why are you so famous now? You're in the wrong industry, man. You should go to King's Cross and become a Italian gigolo. You know what is a gigolo? Man-whore...."
I LOL-ed so hard and long at that!!!!!!!!
And Jasmine asked me about the exams. I told her it was kinda shit and her reply was 'So....will I be seeing you in Term 5 next month? HAHHAHA! '. I straight away shot back 'FUCK YOU!'.
I am NOT repeating Term 5!
********
Sydney is having the Australian Fashion Week or something and all the designers taking part are staying in Westin.
I did a few room service to these people and it was the coolest thing to see racks and racks of their collections in their room!
Too bad not all the people were friendly. Some of them think they are Coco Chanel herself wtf.
*******
I have acquired another useless piece of info in life. After doing so many MCQs in the exam, I have come to the conclusion that for every question number 6, the answer is always C.
Try it. WTF.
*********
Yesterday after our HR paper, Kim, Simone and I went shopping in the city to celebrate the end of exams.
I wanted to find some nude low heels but there were none. Instead I found quite a few pair from Yesstyle. After like 2 hours of researching, I saved up 18 pairs and eliminated them one by one. I have made my decision but not yet buy la. Still in the cart.
But I did buy the cutest jumper ever from French Connection.
Like my rabbit jumper or notttt?? The rabbits are made from cream and black sequins. The saleslady keep on reminding me to handwash it only. It's jumper, how many times do you think it'll get washed? At $70, it's pretty expensive but totally worth it!The 3 of us were browsing at Ralph Lauren after that. Kim wanted to buy a polo tee so we accompanied her to try a few.
Camwhoring.
Texting.
Deciding wtf.
For dinner, we met up with Melody (i know right?? now i have to pretend nothing ever happened and be friends with her. Fre-nemy, ppl), Poppi, Cathy and Jessie. We popped over to Hurricane's Grill for some awesome ribs.
We had some garlic prawns, scallops and 'African' beef sausage with mash for entrees and 3 full racks for mains. Let's say it was a very satisfying dinner.That night damn cold ok! I was wearing my white jacket but it was damn kao thin la!! It looks thick in the picture because my arms very thick ma wtf. And my new white scarf!
The perfect outfit to wear when you are having delicious ribs that has a 90% chance of staining your clothes.
Luckily I did not!
I really really really want to go shopping again but I need to find a new place to go! Maybe I can go back to Bondi's Westfield :)
But as you read above, I prolly don't even have time to sleep what more want to shop. Pfft.
Btw, I won the red-heart shaped sunnies for US$2.69! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment