Ok.
So I did not take any many pictures as I thought I would wtf. Anyways, my Facebook all have the same pictures.
Tiwa, Mair and Zien. I like Tiwa and Zien. Mair..........dodge. Rumours has it that she stole from Sheraton.

Like wow. Immmmmi-lialy start the post on a bad note.
It was a beautiful day.

Pisai and Samuel. Pisai is BIC BOI! The Asian way to 'big boy'. And Sam who has a serious heart defect but still manage to drink 10 bottles of beer.

Bhav and I! It seems like we are wearing the same top but mine is polka dots and hers is heart shaped print.

Reza being naughty. He said it's because the lady scratched him. That's why la! Who ask him to ask him to simply touch girls?


Smoking area. LOL.


David who sorta left banquets. He's working fulltime now in the government and this is evident in his beer gut.

Zien zien is so pretty here!

My hot manager. Not. JK.


Shirin who has the best body in the world. Like she always dresses sexily and is not afraid to flaunt what her mamma gave her.

Antonius and Paul.

Mary Berry!


What's a day at the beach without soccer?





Adam and a guy named Billy from Staging Connections. For some reason Billy reminds me of a Latino Phua Chu Kang with no mole.


And that's the end!!
Will get ready for dinner at Wagaya now :))
No comments:
Post a Comment