is how much my past week was worth.
After working my ass off for 6 days straight, I earned $1,400 (after tax dammit). Woooooots!
But I will save it and try to curb my spending because having lotsa money in my bank account makes me giddy :))))))))))
It has been 3 days since my last post and I have already worked 20 hours. 12 of them are public holiday rates YATAH! WTF.
This morning right I was so pissed off because I couldn't find my pants in my size. I usually wear 14 but 12 is fine as well (if I really have to). Today, there was none of those sizes!! I was flipping thru the racks of pants like mad until I found one size 14 in the size 16 side. In addition, the lift took forever to come and that cut into my breakfast time.
Not good. I couldn't even muster up a smile for Walter although he tells me to smile always because 'I look very pretty when I smile'. Gawd, how not to love this man?
Anyway, I seriously wanted a day off tomorrow because it was already my 9th day straight in Mosaic. I was so over the whole shit. Then Andrea decided to send Jenny and I home at 12pm so we can come back to do the 6pm shift :((((((
I don't want to do evening shift anymore. Well good news coz Keeven called and said I will not be doing the evening Mosaic shift instead I will be going to Lobby Bar. YES!
Thank God :D
AND! I also picked up some Lobby Bar shift for the next 3 days. Thurs - 2pm, Fri - 2pm and Sat - 12pm (public holiday!).
Dayum! Imma be so rich....I dunno how to stop smiling wtf.
I was wrong. I don't need a day off. I need a change of work environment. Therefore Lobby Bar will a good change for me.
I am still looking for a TV but I have narrowed my options down to a few. Will try to get them as soon as I have the time. Excited :)
2 comments:
you are.. SO RICH!! Compared to my job lol. The holiday rate is even less than what you normally get.. So jealous!! Want to quit my peanut paying job now lol >=o
Anywho, so.. that's what rich people spend their money on. I'd totally do the same ;) HAHA ur so funny complaining about pants =D A safety pin in ur makeup bag is always handy lol =)
HAHAH Jaki, I'm not! Well yeah, bigger companies do pay a lil bit better than usual because they have to follow the regulations.
I'm just buying a TV because I need it to play PS :p
I always forget safety pins!! Thanks for your tip :)
Post a Comment