Thursday, December 23, 2010

I need to work more.

Like seriously. The amount of shifts I have right now is not even enough. I need more.

I was right partially in my last post about Friday. It's not either Mosaic or LB that has one staff short but BOTH Mosaic and Lobby Bar. And guess who's coping it? Me.

I start at 7am again tomorrow morning and continue at Lobby Bar at 2pm. Might finish at about 6 or 7pm.

It's my 4th back to back shifts in a row now. I would feel weird if Lobby Bar did not ask me to work on both Sat and Sun.

Anyways, since I have been working so hard, I figured it's time to spend some money. I just bought a PS3 for my bro as a Xmas present!!

I am thinking of getting a camera for myself but not quite sure if I really really really want it. Will definitely brag here if I got myself anything news-worthy wtf.

No comments: