Thursday, December 9, 2010

Twists and turns of life

You guys know about the 4000 words HR report that I had to do a few weeks ago?

- It was meant for 6-7 people but my group only had 3 people including me.
- I only started on it the day before the due date.

I received a D for it. *GASPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

When I saw the results last night, I was like fuck no!!! There must be a mistake and I was so scaree as well because the teacher might have entered the grades wrongly because D and F are just next to each other on the keyboard!

So I emailed him and this morning he replied "Do not worry, lesley! The grades are entered as marks so there is no mistake". Phew!!

But seriously, you gotta question the education system sometimes because people like me get D for doing their work last minute and also not knowing a single thing she was talking about in the presentation aka she was merely bullshitting throughout the entire presentation.

But it's a good thing coz I NEED IT! Today's test was *sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I seriously do not know what I was writing about and there was a short essay question 30% which I'm pretty sure 25% went out the window.

The weighting of HR is as follows:

Individual presentation - 20%
Group report and presentation - 20%
Final exam - 60%

Since I got a credit for my ind.pre that means a minimum of 13% out of 20% and D for group report which means 15% out of 20%, the total score I have right now is 28%. I need another 22% from the final exam to pass this course.

And that means I have to get 44 out of the 100 marks in the final exams to get 22% out of the 60% weight. Just to pass.

OK. The total marks for the final exam is 100.

Short answer ques maybe I can score 20 out of 29. Case study maybe 30 out of 41. Let's just assume the essay is bye bye. That brings a total of 50 out of 100.

Which means I still stand a chance in passing. But seriously man!! Even conceded pass I'm also happy ah. CP means 45-50.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I really got study hardddddddd. I even borrowed the textbook from library to study :(((

So sad. No more mood. Not even the smile of the charming 60 yr old man can lift my spirits.

No comments: